ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
YVR, LAX, JFK, YUL, EWR, YYZ
Our recruitment philosophy is about YOU! What are YOU passionate about? What career goals do YOU have? What are YOU looking for in terms of an employer and a work culture? Are YOU ready to build experience into your resume that can be valuable and meaningful? Are YOU looking for an interviewer that first and foremost seeks to understand YOU and your career aspirations? Are YOU ready to explore an opportunity that aligns your contributions with the right earnings opportunities while simultaneously supporting the objectives of the most prestigious brands in the world?
YOU Get the Idea! That means we want to hear from YOU!
SPARK has a strong focus on candidate-centred recruitment practices. Over the past years, we have built a reputation that attracts the best of the best talent and that is setting a standard in the industry. We know the opportunities in this city and we want to be generous with helpful information that supports YOU!
We are immediately screening for a full-time/part-time Beauty Advisor position at one of the fastest-growing retail departments in the city. The successful candidate will be a sales expert and business leader, a team player and an excellent liaison of the relationship between the vendor and the retailer. The responsibilities for managing the success of the brand through sales, customer service, teamwork, training, reporting and leadership are positioned to build a career story that can bring dynamic value for a variety of career options over time if you are ready to commit.
- English / Mandarin fluency is an absolute requirement
- Retail Sales or Customer Service experience is essential. Direct experience in Beauty / Fragrance is desirable
- Excellent presentation skills that support the Sales and Marketing objectives of the brand
- Sales literacy and/or a desire to build a compelling sales career
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours and ability to lift and move 15 kgBehavioural competencies that contribute and build a positive work environment, such as for example motivation, commitment, team spirit, respect for management, joy and kindness.
We are currently screening candidates. We are anticipating the projected start day will be June 1st / July 1st. We will be continuously screening candidates by using video / phone platform.
Thank you for your interest, only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. No phone calls, please.